This is an industry-only event and not open to the public
Attendee and Competitor Registration will open July 1, 2021
- Early Bird $49.00 (July 1 - August 15)
- General Registration $59.00 (August 16 - October 30)
- Onsite Registration $99.00 (October 31 - November 2)
- Admission for both days to the exhibit hall featuring 350 booths and displays.
- Show Hours
- Day 1: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Day 2: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Show Hours
- Over 50 education seminars and demonstrations.
- Free breakfast and networking.
- Discounted room rates at official show hotels.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration from E-show and the Mid-America Restaurant Expo + Conference.
- Upon arrival at the show, pre-registered attendees can retrieve credentials at the Pre-Registered Check-In counter.
- Credentials are non-transferable and must be worn on the exhibit hall floor.
- The Mid-America Restaurant Expo is for members of the restaurant, hospitality and foodservice industry only.
- Video recording is strictly prohibited without prior written consent from show management. Contact show management to make arrangements.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted on the Mid-America Restaurant Expo show floor at any time. This includes infants, toddlers, strollers, and carriers. Children ages 16 to 18 are permitted only if accompanied by an adult. This trade show standard is strictly enforced to foster a professional, business-to-business environment for our attendees and exhibitors.
While onsite at the Expo, attendees must carry a photo I.D. in the event that identity confirmation is requested by security or staffers.
2021 Expo Refund Policy:
Use your credit card to register by 5:00 p.m. EST on October 30, 2021. If you are unable to attend, the Mid-America Restaurant Expo will credit your registration fee to your credit card. In the event that the Expo is postponed or cancelled due to the COVID-19 virus, we will not issue any refunds to attendees, but we will honor tickets for up to one-year after the current show dates. Only payments made by credit card are eligible for refunds. No refunds will be made for registrations paid for by check.