Move In of Freight and Installation of Exhibits:
- Exhibitors occupying 3 booths or more: Friday, Jan. 26 from 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Exhibitors occupying 2 booths or less: Friday, Jan. 26 from 12:00 Noon - 6:00pm or Saturday, Jan. 27 from 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Aisle carpet installation: Saturday, Jan. 27 from 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Exhibits open: Sunday, Jan. 28 from 10:00am - 5:00pm and Monday, Jan. 29 from 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Aisle carpet removal and crate return: Monday, Jan. 29 from 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Move out: Monday, Jan. 29 from 4:00pm - 7:00pm or Tuesday, Jan. 30 from 8:00am - 12:00 Noon
PLEASE DO NOT PLAN TO MOVE IN ON SUNDAY, JAN. 28. If you cannot move in during the designated times, please contact Debra Seiple at email@example.com. ALL exhibits must be ready by 6:00pm Saturday, Jan. 27, for show inspection.
The Mid-America Restaurant Expo is open:
- Sunday, Jan. 28 from 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday, Jan. 29 from 10:00am - 4:00pm
The Mid-America Restaurant Expo will feature the following show colors: white, red and black.
- 8’ back wall with drape in the following pattern: white, red, black, red, white
- 3’ side wall with white drape
Aisle carpet will be red fleck.
The online Exhibitor Services Kit that contains the forms you need to outfit your booth plus find order forms for all external vendors will be released in October, 2017. Please note that a unique Customer ID and password is required. Contact Bailey Walter, firstname.lastname@example.org, 614-253-1500 to request the information.
Each exhibitor is entitled to five (5) badges per 10 x 10 (100 sq. feet) of exhibit space, for working personnel. Additional badges for booth personnel only, may be ordered at a cost of $5.00 per booth worker. CLICK HERE to register your booth personnel.
Exhibitor personnel badges give you unlimited access to the show floor (including non-show hours) and must be worn at all times. Please be aware that you must carry a photo id at the Expo. On-site personnel are subject to identify confirmation by security or Expo staff at any time. Children under the age of 16 (including infants and booth personnel family members) are NOT permitted on the Expo show floor at any time during set up, show hours and tear down.
On Sunday, January 28, the Ohio Restaurant Association is hosting the Industry Awards Celebration from 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. in room B 131. The event celebrates the Ohio Foodservice Industry and recognizes 2018 award winners in the following categories:
- Lifetime Achievement
- Restaurant of the Year
- Vendor of the Year
- Industry Educator of the Year
- Public Official of the Year
Open bar, dinner, entertainment and awards ceremony is $30 per person. Limited seats are available. Pre-registration is required. CLICK HERE to attend this event.
Attendees come to trade shows to see what's new. CLICK HERE to submit your listing form to be included on the Expo website, event app and inside the printed Show Guide (please include information about your show specials and new products, too!). If you are interested in advertising in the printed Show Guide, please contact Cris Dorman at (317) 440-1898.
The Mid-America Restaurant Expo and WALCOM - Registration Services want to help you pursue business after the show by offering three means of Lead Tracking! CLICK HERE for to order or contact email@example.com to learn more.
VIP tickets allow your guests to attend the Expo courtesy of your company at no charge. Each exhibiting company receives ten tickets per 10x10 booth equivalent in the show. Additional VIP tickets are available. Please contact Deb Seiple at 877-265-7469 or firstname.lastname@example.org.